Thursday, June 25, 2009

Latest in Dance with Moon ACEO Series

The figures in my playful Dance with the Moon ACEO Series are created spontaneously through free movement of the media; I let the images happen in the moment, without an under-drawing. Thick paint strokes make up the first two in the series, but for the third card I allowed Prisamcolor Pencils to have some of the fun. Card #3 is a tree filled landscape scene created from wild lines and vivid colors.
Visit an earlier post here to learn more about the series, including what inspired them. See all of the available cards in my new Artfire Studio. Each Dance with the Moon ACEO painting will remain OOAK, having no reproductions made now or in the future, and includes an acid free Strathmore paper envelope with a clear sleeve protector.


*Original art images ©Tree Pruitt, unless otherwise indicated. Contact the artist prior to ANY use or for purchase information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and questions. Please be respectful to others when commenting and remember that your remarks will be made public. Moderation is on to avoid SPAM links, so your remarks may not show right away, but I will review comments as soon as possible after notification email hits my inbox. THANKS for sharing! -- Tree