Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rusty Old Sign


Managed to get out for an inspirational walk a few days ago and snapped a few photos. I'm fond of the rusted old lettering on this sign. I also like the quirky division of space in this photograph with that misty blue sky against the rough red bricks.


Digital photograph of a rusted sign on an old brick building in town (Kokomo, Indiana).
See a larger image and prints of this image that are available at my deviantArt Gallery...
 Old Building: Shipping and Receiving, by Tree Pruitt 2012



 


*Original art images ©Tree Pruitt, unless otherwise indicated. Contact the artist prior to use.

1 comment:

  1. I like your easel, it is very nice. Your natural color collection is a very attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I welcome comments and questions. Please be respectful to others when commenting and remember that your remarks will be made public. Moderation is on to avoid SPAM links, so your remarks may not show right away, but I will review comments as soon as possible after notification email hits my inbox. THANKS for sharing! -- Tree