Friday, September 5, 2008

Exhibiting A New Beat

I'm excited that one of my new items is getting some special attention! I'm painting original designs on professional quality Remo hand drums, and my Sol-Luna design (Sun-Moon) is featured in TWO special places!

A member of an artist group, Sharon K. Shubert, hosts a daily themed exhibit of great handmade items to buy from Etsy sellers. WWAO stands for Worldwide Women Artists Online. Today's theme is indeed showing WWAO members artful creations. Sharon has a good eye and always chooses fun and skillful art to show on her site. It's well worth it to stop by each day to see what's new!

 Visit Sharon at Red Lady Art and her own Etsy store too.

The other location my Sol-Luna drum is currently featured is also an altogether honor for Etsy as well as myself. A fab new magazine is popping up called The iEmporium Sizzle. It's terrific to have one of my pieces chosen to be in an Etsy feature in the first publication of this online magazine. The article is cleverly presented by "the scenes", in that you'll be sure to find something pleasing to shop Etsy for all of the body's senses. Being that my contribution is a drum, it is rightfully found in the sound section, page 25 to be exact, with other lovely artistic musical instruments. The magazine also features recipes, craft instructions and plenty more. Take a look at the mini version, or go right to viewing the publication.








*Original art images ©Tree Pruitt, unless otherwise indicated. Contact the artist prior to ANY use or for purchase information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and questions. Please be respectful to others when commenting and remember that your remarks will be made public. Moderation is on to avoid SPAM links, so your remarks may not show right away, but I will review comments as soon as possible after notification email hits my inbox. THANKS for sharing! -- Tree