Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dragon Feature

Today I'm enjoying having a piece from my ArtFire.com Studio having been selected for a special collection on the site. Curated by member, Vievespolys, these treasures prove that dragons aren't always to be feared! With a lovely assortment of things that decorate, things to wear, and things to carry the graceful side of the favored fantasy creature is featured. My ACEO, Magic Green Dragon Eye, that is in the feature is a quality digital print version of one of my favorite SFA paintings. The original hangs in front of me now, watching over my world with magic, and it thrills me to be able to share my dragon with you all! Take a look below and please do enjoy the Collection!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and questions. Please be respectful to others when commenting and remember that your remarks will be made public. Moderation is on to avoid SPAM links, so your remarks may not show right away, but I will review comments as soon as possible after notification email hits my inbox. THANKS for sharing! -- Tree