Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Feature of Water Media

I was happy to open an email informing me that one of my paintings, "Aphrodite Was Born", has been selected for a Collection on ArtFire.com, which allows users to get creative by gathering related items under a theme of their choosing. The theme for this particular Collection is the variety of ways in which watercolor paint, or water based medium, may be used in painting;  "Water colors in a variety if uses and art". The Collection Curator, Glenda from Pretty Jewelry Things Store, searched the site to find examples of traditional watercolor and mixed media pieces. I think it's a great idea for a feature, and I personally found some pieces to add to my own favorites! Have a look and see what you think.





Visit My ArtistTree ArtFire Studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and questions. Please be respectful to others when commenting and remember that your remarks will be made public. Moderation is on to avoid SPAM links, so your remarks may not show right away, but I will review comments as soon as possible after notification email hits my inbox. THANKS for sharing! -- Tree